Retirement Planning Today is a two-night 3-hour educational workshop held on Tuesdays or Thursdays that contains something for everyone. Unlike financial seminars that focus on a specific topic, this comprehensive course helps you see the "big picture." It examines the many aspects of personal finance and how they can work together for an integrated retirement plan.
Retirement Planning Today educates you on how to avoid the biggest retirement planning mistakes. Topics that will be covered:
- Life Planning for Retirement
- Retirement Needs & Expenses
- Retirement Income Sources
- Retirement Mistakes & Roadblocks
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Risk Management & Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
- Tax Strategies and so much more
Your $49.00 registration includes a seat for you and a guest, a course textbook, and an optional one-on-one session with your instructor, Kimberly S. Strosnider, ChFC, with Estate & Wealth Management Services, LLC.
Date and Time
February 28, 2023 - March 9, 2023
6:00p - 6:00p EST
Howard Miller Library & Community Center
Course ID KUQND1